Mikazuki
Banned
Greetings!
I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable
Bank Draft of $800,000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear
From you since that time then I went and deposited the Draft with DHL
COURIER SERVICE, stock city UK, I traveled out of the country for a 3
Months Course and I will not come back till end of December. What you
Have to do now is to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE as soon as
Possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of
The expiring date for your information, or meant to sponsor Terrorist
Attack in your Country. The only money you will send to the DHLCOURIER
SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in
Your country is ($210.00US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of
the bank draft by the Courier Company.
Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given
above. This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone
numbers.
FULL NAMES:.................
TELEPHONE:.................
POSTAL ADDRESS:..................
Kindly complete the above form and summit it to the delivery manager
on:
[email protected]
Furthermore, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except
$210.00US Dollars.I would have paid that but they said no because
theya
don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You
have to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your
Draft with this Information below;
Contact Person: Mr. Mandrake woodgate
Email Address:[email protected]
+447045739958
Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this
Mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security
Keeping fee of $210.00US US Dollars for their immediate action you
Should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. DIVA MIRA
Greetings!!!!!!
All rights reserved. © 1995-2008 DHL.
:rolleyes2:I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable
Bank Draft of $800,000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear
From you since that time then I went and deposited the Draft with DHL
COURIER SERVICE, stock city UK, I traveled out of the country for a 3
Months Course and I will not come back till end of December. What you
Have to do now is to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE as soon as
Possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of
The expiring date for your information, or meant to sponsor Terrorist
Attack in your Country. The only money you will send to the DHLCOURIER
SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in
Your country is ($210.00US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of
the bank draft by the Courier Company.
Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given
above. This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone
numbers.
FULL NAMES:.................
TELEPHONE:.................
POSTAL ADDRESS:..................
Kindly complete the above form and summit it to the delivery manager
on:
[email protected]
Furthermore, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except
$210.00US Dollars.I would have paid that but they said no because
theya
don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You
have to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your
Draft with this Information below;
Contact Person: Mr. Mandrake woodgate
Email Address:[email protected]
+447045739958
Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this
Mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security
Keeping fee of $210.00US US Dollars for their immediate action you
Should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. DIVA MIRA
Greetings!!!!!!
All rights reserved. © 1995-2008 DHL.
Yea, like I'm going to fall for THAT.
Let's look at the parts that make this e-mail scream it's FAKE.
I traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of December.
Ok, this is MAY and three months from May is August. At the latest he'd be back would be in September not December.
The expiring date for your information, or meant to sponsor Terrorist
Attack in your Country.
That makes absolutely no sense.
The only money you will send to the DHLCOURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in Your country is ($210.00US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the bank draft by the Courier Company.
Uh huh. So I have to pay $210 to get $800K huh. Nah, I rather keep my $210.
:laugh: How do people FALL for scams like this? Seriously, if they're THAT stupid then they should give ME their money if they want to give it away. :laugh: