All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Kaji: Do we need to explain everything? That is a picture to compare the figure sizes. If you had clicked on the review link, you'd be able to see the same picture. Come on.

Did you get enough sleep?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to post that today I got from HLJ my first Revoltech figure,and was surprised as crap by the detail in it,will definitely be getting more of these.
Oh and almost forgot but it was the Reycal Orichalcum figure.WOW that thing is sweet as crap.Later all.

Hmmm... Your post just means that it's a horrendous figure in you opinion...

What I took from that post was that the figure is great, but using crap to describe the figure is odd...

Last edited:
Lurker
dchoc, do you always keep urbandictionary open on your browser? XD But yeah, first time seeing someone use the word crap to describe something as being good. Now I'm even more tempted to get more revoltechs, oh this is bad....this is way bad...

dchoc, do you always keep urbandictionary open on your browser? XD But yeah, first time seeing someone use the word crap to describe something as being good. Now I'm even more tempted to get more revoltechs, oh this is bad....this is way bad...

Nope. That's what came up when I did a google search. There's just so many social networking sites that "new" slang words or phrases pop up which in turn is logged by urban dictionary.

img025exmain.jpg

imgmark4zoom1.jpg

More here

Lurker
Looks pretty sweet from those pictures. Though the face looks sorta like those soft vinyl toys that you can squeeze and bend. Probably the colors?