Official 'Kamen Rider Dragon Knight' Merchandise Discussion

I just received the Dual Rider set and either there's been a mistake or a lie was told. It comes with one card: Spear's Spin Vent.
 
I just received the Dual Rider set and either there's been a mistake or a lie was told. It comes with one card: Spear's Spin Vent.

Thank you for actually having an answer to offer! I would have hoped such a card would actually come with a figure of Spear, but who knows when, if ever, we'd get a toy of him.

The packaging usually makes it quite clear if there is supposed to be more than one card. Was there an indentation in the plastic bubble for a second? If not, I guess the listing was inaccurate and never updated (the blurb came from a KRDK toy press release).
 
The packaging usually makes it quite clear if there is supposed to be more than one card. Was there an indentation in the plastic bubble for a second? If not, I guess the listing was inaccurate and never updated (the blurb came from a KRDK toy press release).

The packaging had one card space on it for spin vent. I checked all over but no other card showed up. The toy itself was already factory-sealed and the instructions only depict Spin Vent as the only card to come with it. Maybe it's a error on me but I somewhat doubt that. I'll put a vid review of it later.

BTW the bikes are stripped of electronics and have a little base to attach bike and pull back.

[HIDE] IMG_0450.avif[/HIDE]
 
Here's my review of it if interested

[HIDE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03jNNJ1lDD4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03jNNJ1lDD4[/ame][/HIDE]
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vRy2MlM3bE[/ame]

A KRDK toy commercial from Brazil. It's a little bit better than the one we got.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top