Now, that Saban has complete control over Power Rangers Franchise...what's next?

What? Oh, come on, ForeverRed. You're an grown man like I am. There's no reason for you to crying like baby now. :hmm:

I'm just saying that bashing Disney won't get you anywhere else. It's just that I see you're living in the past. I just suggest you to let it go and move on. Many of us have moved on already. I beg of you...please let it go and please don't cry now.
 
Saban won't do anymore then he has to. These Disney episodes are all mastered and complete and as much as we want 'tweeking' he won't do anything more then possibly make it look better on DVD. That's it.
 
It's just that I see you're living in the past. I just suggest you to let it go and move on. Many of us have moved on already.

No offense Sk, but we are all watching power rangers again because Saban has taken back the franchise, making us believe things will be like it was. I think we are all living in the past.....:redface2:
 
No offense Sk, but we are all watching power rangers again because Saban has taken back the franchise, making us believe things will be like it was. I think we are all living in the past.....:redface2:

Yes. What I'm trying to say that bashing Disney is not good. Dwell on the past is not good. Did I said something wrong? I hope that I didn't......:sweat:

Saban won't do anymore then he has to. These Disney episodes are all mastered and complete and as much as we want 'tweeking' he won't do anything more then possibly make it look better on DVD. That's it.

But in Blu-Ray disc set, right?
 
Only one small problem: It's not 20th series anymore. Nick and Saban both are considering MMPR re-visioned the eighteen season. That's very laughable. So, Goseiger adaptation will be our 20th series, unfortunately.

We have to accept. We may have to wait until 25th anniversary, then.

Well its not on the site, so maybe its Alien Rangers? I don't really think they could and why would they ? It really was a watered down MMPR and the same material. If it was animated I might agree but it isn't ...

You'll have to forgive me for being "Saban boy" myself. Well, I'm big fan of Saban. No doubt about it. It's very normal that we noticed that there's bad acting and all. But I'm sure they'll get better in the future. You should know that Saban likes to surprises us all. You know that he always does! I love good surprise.

And if you don't think that there will be blockbuster movie, then tell me, why did Saban Brands President himself already talking like there will be a feature film, hmm? Almost sounds like he was too sure of himself.

There can be a film but they would have to get a few hot women in order to drag in the college men and older ,add in some explosions, robot violence and do not skimp on the martial arts.

Here's my cast:

-Kimberly: Summer Bishil (Azula from TLA) or Megan Fox, even Tayna Tozzi would be ok.

-Trini/Aisha: Jamie Chung (Dragonball film) and or Katerina Graham (The Vampire Diaries); Chiaki Kuriyama from Kill Bill fame could also play Trini...

-Billy: Justin Chatwin

-Zack/Adam: Tristan Wilds

-David ArchuletaL: Tommy

-Jason: Tim Pocock


And they just got the franchise back themselves and yet they got very high hopes above their heads. They just can't expect the franchise itself to be very successful right away overnight. It's going to take one step at a time.

They promised that there will be feature film. Soo..I hope they hold their words. Many promises that they cannot be kept.

Beast wars revived Transformers , so they need to revive it and bring on great change yet keep familiarity. Goseiger would serve that purpose.


Well..we can't argue with that. That's true. I agree with you.

If there's profits from it , the execs could care less if there is a fan base whether it's large or otherwise to just plainly speak. However , it does play a role in helping to bring one about , but its usually up to the general audiences' nostalgia and liking and if the film is ADD-ed to the max with fluff or in the rare case , well written and done to actually be of service to the franchise. Either way it cannot be a failure unless it does horribly which I'm confident it would not because if given the right direction, writing and director (plus the merchandise) it could be fabulous like Transformers or Star Trek of recent years .
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top