I don't think they will skip Goseiger even if it's better suiting. I'm sure they like the fact they have all 50 episodes completed and they can do whatever they want with the series without any unexpected plot twists via Sentai.
Gokaiger will without a doubt be our 20th series.
Only one small problem: It's not 20th series anymore. Nick and Saban both are considering MMPR re-visioned the eighteen season. That's very laughable. So, Goseiger adaptation will be our 20th series, unfortunately.
We have to accept. We may have to wait until 25th anniversary, then.
You dont think so because you are a fan of the series. I mean my biggest gripe about the series is the acting, you can tell these people (minus a few actors) have no real acting experience with that in mind, I dont think hollywood would back it.
Plus I wouldnt compare Transformers to Power Rangers, Transformers has a way bigger fan base the Power Rangers.
You'll have to forgive me for being "Saban boy" myself. Well, I'm big fan of Saban. No doubt about it. It's very normal that we noticed that there's bad acting and all. But I'm sure they'll get better in the future. You should know that Saban likes to surprises us all. You know that he always does! I love good surprise.
And if you don't think that there will be blockbuster movie, then tell me, why did Saban Brands President himself already talking like there will be a feature film, hmm? Almost sounds like he was too sure of himself.
And they just got the franchise back themselves and yet they got very high hopes above their heads. They just can't expect the franchise itself to be very successful right away overnight. It's going to take one step at a time.
They promised that there will be feature film. Soo..I hope they hold their words. Many promises that they cannot be kept.
Plus I wouldnt compare Transformers to Power Rangers, Transformers has a way bigger fan base the Power Rangers.
Well..we can't argue with that. That's true. I agree with you.