Now that I'm not among the only two females on the forum...

Mikazuki

Banned
I can finally post "female" orientated posts!

Like....

Who ever the MAN was that invented the bra... I hope someone shot him. Men are lucky NOT to have breasts and be forced to wear bras. Oh sure, we women can go without wearing them HOWEVER if one is large sized, NOT wearing a bra is even more painful then wearing one. Still, no matter how well I'm sized, I always ended up with the bra strap digging into my shoulder or too loose and slipping off or the damn thing itches!

My "favorite" thing about bras is... when you buy a bra and two days later the damn underwire decides to cut through the clothe and stab you. Ow. Or the stupid clasp decides to break right in the middle of class or work or some place public and to make matters worse... you're wearing a white shirt or thin shirt so your nipples are clearly seen. And yes guys, I can bet if you read this far and see the word nipples you guys are clapping and saying, "yea for broken bra straps and exposed nipples." Pervs.

I wonder how many more "girlie" posts we HJU-femmes can start in order to take over the forums with our femininity.
 
I was blessed with nice size breasts that can go with or without bra. Though, personally, I like tight bras and tend to by bras a size smaller so I can have that tight, suffocating, feel. Also makes my breasts look fuller and stuff.

I want a corset :(
 
Now, now ladies... Play nice though I'm sure the guys are yelling, "chick fight!" and trying to break out the mud ring, the bikinis, the water and the camcorders.
 
Now, now ladies... Play nice though I'm sure the guys are yelling, "chick fight!" and trying to break out the mud ring, the bikinis, the water and the camcorders.

b-b-but she started it! :bawling:

Anyways! :laugh:

I don't mind bras. Since it's summer break and I recently quit my job, I'm at home most of the time now so I don't even wear one. My friends are all out of the country too so no girl's night out anytime soon :(
Feel the breeze on my breasts and just let em' hang :buttrock:
 
Bras are definetly evil. At the very least, I'd like to go braless at the home, but it just feels improper with my dad and little brother around.
 
Doggy...I totally didn't know you were a chick. :ph34r:

I dont like bras either! And it's like...whatever size you THINK you are, you totally have to go and TRY on every single damned bra in existance just to make sure it fits, because even though you may think you're one size, in one bra or another it's bound to not fit properly.

when you buy a bra and two days later the damn underwire decides to cut through the clothe and stab you.

AYE. You don't see GUYS UNDERWEAR having pokey metal evils that POKE them in the happy area. Stupid bras.

The only thing I like about them is the fashion. I like pretty bras. And yes Merc...I want a corset too. <3
 
you know what. I'm gonna be the guy who crashes your thread. Yeah I'm sure bra's suck. My Wife's mood improves 10fold whenever she takes her's off. but at least your not expected to wear a TIE on top of a starched collar. itchy, tight, & uncomfortable all in one in-convienient package!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top