Hi everyone, I am Timothy, I am new on this forum and I am playing a few games, including online games and offline games. I played final fantasy in the past but I am going to get back to it now. I hope everyone will welcome me and guide me on playing this game.

Thanks

Welcome to Final fantasy forums. I am sure by now you have played few games and ready to contribute. There are forums and sub-forums based on the game version. I am sure you are going to like the forums. Happy to see you contributing here. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum! I am a newbie also. And I am enjoying the comments and opinion of others. Not too late to start and get back on final fantasy. I am also planning to start playing again. Missing the old days. I got busy so I looking for my spare time playing with it. Anyways, I have read that there is a version on mobile app, so I am happy, it looks promising and handy. Looking forward to have on my phone.

Thanks for warm welcomes
I fount this forum more interesting to join and discussing.
I hope to learn more from people here and gain my skills on games like final fantasy.

Hi!, welcome to the forum. You can ask anything and comment any ideas as well, even if it's related or not. Enjoy! :D

Hi!, welcome to the forum. You can ask anything and comment any ideas as well, even if it's related or not. Enjoy! :D
Thanks for warm welcome and of course is I will have more questions on this forum about games and things related to FF. I am not sure I will get more questions but I sure I will do that because I need to understand how to play this game.

Welcome to the forum, Timothy. I'm new here as well. I've only been here for a couple of days. But as far as I can see, the members here are very friendly and helpful, so feel free to ask any questions or post any comments. Hope you will have a good time here.

Wecome and feel at home. I am sure you willlearn alot from this FF forum.

Welcome to the forum, Timothy. I'm new here as well. I've only been here for a couple of days. But as far as I can see, the members here are very friendly and helpful, so feel free to ask any questions or post any comments. Hope you will have a good time here.

Wecome and feel at home. I am sure you willlearn alot from this FF forum.

Thank you, I am learning and find this forum more useful.
I am just curious why admin didn't create a new member section for members here. That will be easier to connect and say welcomes to new users.