Hello, I would like to be one of those who would give a warm welcome to this forum. All I can say to you is that this forum is interesting indeed. I hope that the people you would meet here would be at help to your question and relate to you as well. I am a big fan of Final Fantasy and it is very nice to see many people takes the same interest as me. So again, welcome and may you enjoy the forum as well as I do.

Hi everyone, I am Timothy, I am new on this forum and I am playing a few games, including online games and offline games. I played final fantasy in the past but I am going to get back to it now. I hope everyone will welcome me and guide me on playing this game.

Thanks
Welcome Timothy! You are very welcome here in Final Fantasy Forum. We're glad that you invest some og your time here. We too are a gamer of video games so we can definitely understand each other. That's good, just play ff and we will help you for something that you don't know. We will help you and I expecting answers from you as well. Enjoy!

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Hey brother, Heatman welcomes you to our lovely community of Final Fantasy lovers. We are one big lovely family and I'm glad to having you join us. Have a great time my dear.

Welcome Timothy to the Final Fantasy Forum and Kammy, and others as well. This forum is kind of like CliffsNotes-the study guides(haha well sorta),anybody remember these from school or somewhere else while studying, when you were gowing up. This forum can help you out-and facilitate your comprehension of Final Fantasy, with all the different games and platforms you can play them on.

Hi Timothy, welcome to the forum. You found the nicest and friendliest Final Fantasy forum on the net. Everyone here is nice and helpful, so don't be afraid to ask any questions that you may have.

P.S. I look forward to reading your posts.