Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Okay me and my friend on AIM were talking about how her husband wants her to do all these "weird things" (use your imagination), that she doesn't like and she wants him to feel the other end of the stick because shes not into that stuff, one thing lead to another and we got into one of those "Girls have it harder than guys" and vice versa conversations and she started talking about how I would think different if I was a girl blah blah blah. So anyway I started thinking, what if everyone was the opposite gender!?

Would Ladymercury's name be Man of Mercury?
Would Fem-Keith and Fem-RF Be Lesbians together?
Would Faded still work at KFC?
Would Guy-Faded still be attracted to Guy-Merk?
Would Fem-RF be attracted to Guy-kC or would it be the other way around!?
Would Fem-Keith still love Rio?
Would Fem-FK Still own all those old school toku's?
Would Guy-Merk be gay for Takeru, Hidenori, Hiro, and all those other Toku actors Merk loves?
Would the "new" mass of girls at HJU make HJU more popular?
Would I be asking you this!?

:O_O: Its mind boggling

Yes, I'd still work at KFC because I'd still be going to college for a better job.
Yes, I'd still be attracted to Guy-Merk, because I'm bisexual.

And I'd also hit on Fem-Vash, Fem-Keith, Fem-Fayt, even while being in a relationship with Fem-Faiz, because we all know guys who hit on loads of girls are called 'studs' and not 'sluts'. :p

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yeah but Fem-Faiz would be more possessive :laugh:

I'd probably be totally in love with the male cast of Den-o or something, including all the voice actors :laugh:

And I'd still be a big pervert without making a big fuss about it >.>

If I were a girl, then I wouldn't be able to leave the mirror :sweat:

And as expected, I'd be a lesbian

Yes, I'd still work at KFC because I'd still be going to college for a better job.
Yes, I'd still be attracted to Guy-Merk, because I'm bisexual.

And I'd also hit on Fem-Vash, Fem-Keith, Fem-Fayt, even while being in a relationship with Fem-Faiz, because we all know guys who hit on loads of girls are called 'studs' and not 'sluts'. :p

Guy-Faded on Guy-Merk action :laugh: that universe would be interesting :laugh: Fem-Me and all the other Fem-HJUers might like that :laugh:

Well I'm pretty sure Guy-You would be a player since you would have been a 17 Year old dating a 26 year old in the past :laugh: I have a feeling Fem-Faiz would hit on Fem-Keith though :laugh:

the baddest *****
Okay me and my friend on AIM were talking about how her husband wants her to do all these "weird things" (use your imagination), that she doesn't like and she wants him to feel the other end of the stick because shes not into that stuff, one thing lead to another and we got into one of those "Girls have it harder than guys" and vice versa conversations and she started talking about how I would think different if I was a girl blah blah blah. So anyway I started thinking, what if everyone was the opposite gender!?

Would Ladymercury's name be Man of Mercury?

We already figured that one out, it'd be Sirmercury.

Would Guy-Merk be gay for Takeru, Hidenori, Hiro, and all those other Toku actors Merk loves?
I think I would be a very gay man for them. Yes. lol

Personally, sometimes I think I should have been born a man then I wouldn't have so many problems once a month. :( And I can get me those cool japogay hairstyles.

Last edited:
We already figured that one out, it'd be Sirmercury.

When did that happen? o_O

I think I would be a very gay man for them. Yes. lol

As expected :laugh: I could only imagine the comments Guy-Merk would leave on their blog.

Hide: Hey Tsubasa there appears to be a homesexual American guy that loves me with a passion posting comments on my blog o_O

Tsubasa: Oh he posts on yours too!? :O_O:

Personally, sometimes I think I should have been born a man then I wouldn't have so many problems once a month. :( And I can get me those cool japogay hairstyles.

All the girls say that :shakefist I mean how bad could a girls once a month get?

Sirmercury, our local Toku Fabulous gayman :p

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Well I'm pretty sure Guy-You would be a player since you would have been a 17 Year old dating a 26 year old in the past :laugh: I have a feeling Fem-Faiz would hit on Fem-Keith though :laugh:

correction: When Faiz and I met we weren't dating. We started dating 8 months ago.

I mean how bad could a girls once a month get?

Pretty bad, actually. My roomate, before she went on Tricyclin (birth control) Would get SUPER horrid cramps, and bleed so bad you'd think she'd die. CLUMPS. POURING. OUT. /tmi

the baddest *****
Well, guys, imagine someone punching you in the balls for 7 days straight. :) That's a week, once a month, in a woman's life.

correction: When Faiz and I met we weren't dating. We started dating 8 months ago.

Pretty bad, actually. My roomate, before she went on Tricyclin (birth control) Would get SUPER horrid cramps, and bleed so bad you'd think she'd die. CLUMPS. POURING. OUT. /tmi

Oops sorry >__> You would still have been a guy dating a woman 10 years older than him :O_O: wait.....that could be bad if you think about it :sly: Wasn't there a movie with a 20 year old guy dating a 30 year old girl?

o_O.......

Well, guys, imagine someone punching you in the balls for 7 days straight. :) That's a week, once a month, in a woman's life.

o_O........ Well it would go numb after the first 2 days <__<

God now I wonder how bad my Fem-Me's period would be :sly: Glad the only time us guys escrete blood from our genitals is when we have kidney problems :laugh: