North Korea Formally Threatens the United States

Did the US ever restart the food aid to North Korea they suspended last year? If not, it could be North Korea upset at the whole situation. Regardless, a country with the infrastructure of North Korea declaring any sort of threat against the United States is ridiculous.

The US should stop aid like that worldwide and just let them deal with their own problems. If they can't help their own people, allow these oppressors to hate us even though they mooch off tax dollars more than those on welfare in the States. Not like their opinion matters when they starve and turned their people into paupers not unlike in the Hunger Games or Battle Royale.

Kim Jong Un looks like a privileged brat that hasn't worked in his life, lol.
 
Looks at topic title

Oh, it's North Korea again? :rofl2:

I wish there was a yawning emoticon because this is boring.

On the other hand, I wish they would so we could just have an excuse to bomb their worthless asses (like we should have done with Iraq in 2001).
 
Looks at topic title

Oh, it's North Korea again? :rofl2:

I wish there was a yawning emoticon because this is boring.

On the other hand, I wish they would so we could just have an excuse to bomb their worthless asses (like we should have done with Iraq in 2001).

:redface2::sly::redface2::sly::redface2::sly:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top