No more weapons on new Sentai Hero Series figures?

arnoldmcguire335

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Can anyone answer the question, of why there wasn't anymore weapons with the figures on new Sentai Hero Series figures starting with Gekiranger? I also noticed there wasn't anymore weapons with the SHS Go-Onger figures anymore. why is that? I mean, they only made the figures look like the weaponless KR Figures from Hibiki to Kiva.
 
I think it's a cost issue. The cost of plastic increases with oil as plastic is a derivative of oil if I'm not entirely mistaken. I also noticed on HJU that the vinyls for the new series are 100 yen more than last years. Don't know if that's just HJU or Bandai. Though I've noticed these cost increases have hurt some domestic toy companies too, particularly the smaller ones.
 
Probably the swallowing thing. I'm just glad they gave White Mystic Ranger open hands so she can hold a custom MagiStaff (she doesnt come with one)

P3030638.avif

P3040645.avif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top