No More Heroes 2 - Promo Vid w/ Suda51

Now that looks like a sequel that won't disappoint! Unlike the rest of the sequels I've played that didn't live up to the hype :redface2:: Devil May Cry 2, Kingdom Hearts 2, etc.

Can't wait for the game to come out!!
 
Unlike the rest of the sequels I've played that didn't live up to the hype :redface2:: Devil May Cry 2, Kingdom Hearts 2, etc.

.......At for that, you automatically fail.

I'm surpised that you didn't post the gameplay demo, Keith.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFgt_oj_OFE[/ame]
 
.......At for that, you automatically fail.

No, the game failed to meet my expectations. It wasn't a bad game but by the end of the day I felt very dissapointed. It didn't gave me the same satisfaction when I played the 1st game. The combat system was reduced to button mashing the X button. Most bosses lacked any form of strategy (even Sephiroth was easy once you've figured him out) and the final world wasn't all that challenging. The worlds lacked replay value and almost zero interaction and no secret areas or hidden treasures. So yeah KH2 killed the series for me.

By the way thanks for posting the Demo vid :thumbs:
 
Wow I haven't played the first one but now I really do. Maybe I'll get my dad to by me it tomorrow in Edinbrugh. Thank the lord its a 16 because if it was an 18 I would had no chance of getting it.
 
No, the game failed to meet my expectations. It wasn't a bad game but by the end of the day I felt very dissapointed. It didn't gave me the same satisfaction when I played the 1st game. The combat system was reduced to button mashing the X button. Most bosses lacked any form of strategy (even Sephiroth was easy once you've figured him out) and the final world wasn't all that challenging. The worlds lacked replay value and almost zero interaction and no secret areas or hidden treasures. So yeah KH2 killed the series for me.

Yep, you fail.:P
 
HOLY CRAP! Gamestation has the 1st one for £11.99 and the best thing is I have a £5 off voucher.:buttrock:
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top