Nintendo WFC Friend Codes

I havent posted here in a while, not since my break-down...

Metroid Prime Hunters:

0559-1058-5467

Bleach DS:

2277-1284-4658

Contact:

2191-2558-9870
 
Last edited:
Anyone that happens to have FFIII please post your Friend Code and add mine.


Once you send out 7 mails and then 4 to topappa (In game) you unlock a side quest to get the Onion Knight job.


And it helps you get the secret dungeon.



Here's my friend code.

1421-1410-3502

I've got to send out four more messages but before I do that I have to get my airship out of Impound.


I'll add ID's as they're posted and send out messages when I get out of work (1:30am EST).
 
So far I only have on WiFi game for DS, that being Jump! Ultimate Stars but I plan on getting the Transformers DS game for its Wifi power.

ANYWHO:

Jump! Ultimate Stars
4209-9628-0288
 
Mybe this thread would work better if the first post was editted to include all FC?

Anyway Donkey Kong Racing DS FC:

197669 121870

Pokémon Pearl: Hikari 3308 1310 3643
 
Last edited:
um... your friend's code is wrong Undrave. im trying to add you and yours aint working buddy.

EDIT

... after further inspection, I came to a conclusion that...

THATS MY FRIEND'S CODE! I just checked my ID and I saw that it matched mine!
 
oops...sorry I read it from a list and it was next to yours ^^;;


My REAL FC is 3308 1310 3643

I'll edit my post.
 
I just swiped up Mario Kart DS, still learning how to boost on the start... Here's my WFC for those who want to get dusted......,

eventually.

197669
428722
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top