Next's Toku Trading Tradehouse Blowout!

The_Next!!!

Member
[JFC MOD EDIT] QUAD-POST MERGED.

I've decided I want to trade many of the series I have:

Kamen Rider BLACK All eps + TV preseries special

Ultraman Taro English dubbed complete

Solbrain English dubbed complete

Shaider complete subbed + Space Sheriff special & two movies

Things I want:

Jetman complete series RAW
Spielban complete series RAW or subbed
Bioman dubbed or RAW
Any Metal hero series besides Shaider and Solbrain

A few rules and things to remember:

I expect YOU to send your stuff before I do, no exceptions.
Some discs are used, don't fret if they look smeared, they play fine
Most of this is on DVD-R.
Don't give out your address in this thread(PM me instead), only post here IF you have any stuff I mentioned.
Be nice.

When sending stuff to me:
Please put them in some kinda case or box, I don't want them disorganized
If sending me DVD-R, don't use stick on labels.
Lemme know beforehand HOW your shipping, if your outside of the US lemme know, the dam post office charges extra for international shipping.

A couple more things:

If sending me DVD Rs, don't use divx format.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you've gotta give it more time. Most people aren't on all the time to see new threads the second they are put up.
 
What's "next" would be me merging your quad-post into a single one the way it SHOULD have been.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top