New Transformer Series: TRANSFORMERS PRIME

Part 2 was shown last night... Dark Energon + Megatron + Cliff Jumper
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZcNchBTid0"]YouTube - Transformers Prime - Behind The Scenes[/ame]
 
Cliff Jumper was killed twice... It's TF with Walking Dead mashed up... :laugh:
 
Cliffjumper. D: I was so amused when they got The Rock for the role and killed him off so soon.

I'm liking the series so far, it kinda takes the terrible movie designs and puts a more colorful spin on them rather than totally try to ground them into reality. The kids aren't...too annoying, though I wish that Miko girl wasn't there, she doesn't seem to add anything to it at all. I love it when shows start in the middle of a conflict, so I was pretty intrigued by the first episode. Even interested in the fact that they action isn't too toned down, Cliffjumper had a pretty violent death. Twice.
 
Blasters don't work... :laugh:

Bulkhead's vehicle form reminds me of the Halo Warthog. and for a big bot, he's very agile...
 

You know their probably gonna try to bring him back somewhere down the line.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…