New Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Trailer Released

Nathan Gibson submitted a new blog post

New Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Trailer Released

middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-5.avif

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.
 
Sounds interesting. I found this site ShadowOfMordor, (I can't post links yet) but did not enter for I don't have time right now to explore it. The site looks really nice. It's so mysterious looking and formidable with all that black.
 
I have loved the LOTR trilogy and it's included in my personal top movies list, so I wouldn't mind checking the game out for the PC. Since the article was posted last 2014, then the price of that game should have gone down considerably.
 
The video is unavailable. I don't know if it's from my side or from the side of the website but according to the description of an open-world combat system, it sounds great. It reminds me of Zelda Twilight Princess that I really liked.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top