Bruce, I hope, is smart enough to realize that Americanizing Kabuto into "Newer Masked Rider" would be one of the worst things to ever do. It would be worse then... Americanizing Battle Royale.. oh wait. ****!
Seriously though. I am one of the biggest Kabuto Fans but I know that You CANNOT make Kabuto into the New Masked Rider for one HUGE reason. It would be the SECOND in the Series. Noone would understand any of the Anniversary's Nod-Offs. If you think you can get away with rewriting the story of Kabuto to fit an American story and fit the original " Hi, Im an alien who escaped a planet to be a Insect Fighter of Justice!" then your even more stupid then the one behind the making of this.
Kabuto is one of the best Kamen Rider Series to date ( Course I'm speaking for a guy who hasnt seen more then a 10 eps of Hibiki, and 1 ep of Faiz, and the Movie THE FIRST) but still, If America was to do any Kamen Rider, they shud definitly Redo the entire thing from scratch and just start it with season number 36. That way, when they reach their season 5, Kamen rider will have season 40! it wud then correlate with anniversary specials!