New Hana Kimi drama on the way!

They...kinda deserve those ratings. I mean ep. Two was so terrible I don't even know where to start.......

This Hana Kimi remake "from the get-go" made it clear that it was nothing but a way for AKB48 to let Atsuko Maeda have an acting job after she was "rumored" to have lost the Ouran HS live role (which I think nerefir repeated many times already).

AKB48 basically put their fingerprints all over the damn remake....from the new opening theme song all the way to the point where they've basically hired other AKB48 members to play the female teen roles (such as the new Yabari 4).

Yeah, I watched the first episode of this new remake after weeks of contemplating to skip it..........and the entire first episode basically described everything I said above.

I'm expecting the superiors of AKB48 to persuade more tv producers for MORE REMAKES in the future WHEN another AKB48 member gets rejected for an acting role..........because that's how AKB48 does **** apparently :nono:
 
Woooow this show is very AK'd out isn't it.

Plus why am I not surprised the lead tried out for Ouran HS Club.
Is she attracted to he-she roles?
 
Am I the only one here enjoying it? The original, frankly, was not as good as people are making out (and the lead actors were both wooden and unlikeable in their roles, making it impossible to care about their romance) and I far prefer the cast of this one.
 
Woooow this show is very AK'd out isn't it.

Plus why am I not surprised the lead tried out for Ouran HS Club.
Is she attracted to he-she roles?

Throughout the 1st episode, it is like the production crew is giving out a subliminal message to the audience saying AKB48 paid us to remake this drama :P
 
Episode 2 wasn't horrible, but I'm still not liking it too much. I'll give it another ep or two before I drop it, though.

I still can't get over her girly squealing. :shakefist
 
C'mon guys! The series is not that bad, I am enjoying it a lot. You guys should STOP seeying it as a remake of the original and watch is like something new (what Ikepara 2011 really is). You guys are starting to scare potential viewers that may like the series.

Hokita's Mizuki is a completely different character than Maeda's Mizuki, must like all of the characters!

I'll watch it throught the end. I don't get excited for a Drama since Atashinchi no Danshi.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top