New Hana Kimi drama on the way!

Ah I see them now.
And what the hell, do I see Gatack too? He's much bigger than this D:
He better get a big role if that's him.
 
Hide is...kind of old for this. Either way, I guess it's cool, always great to see him in another series. Shoutarou as well! Those two seem to be the only other toku guys I an spot, bummer, the last one had a ton.

Can't wait for a bigger picture of that poster and to find out who plays who. I hope Renn and Hide get decent roles.
 
YES.

It's awesome that he'll be in a silly role like Oscar (as well as getting decent screen time). The guy is such a goof in real life, so to see him not do a generic cool guy role for once just rocks.
 
It seems to me Renn Kiriyama is Nanba...
Well, he's in the same position as Mizushima in the 2007 series...
 
Kuwagata Raiga was pretty old too when he played in HK.

Also, I still say that's Tomohito on the bottom.
 
So, let me get this straight. Only 2 toku actors in this version compared to the other version. And being someone who recently finished Kimi, I think I can name the toku actors from the old one.

-Tendou (leader of dorm 2)
-Blue thunder ranger (Oscar, I don't remember what he's called on Hurricaneger)
-Nago (IXA '08)
-Otoya
-Sasword
-Go-On Red
-Bouken Red

Who am I forgetting?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top