Raxbait: Hip
Since I always seem to be missing something, lol, what do some of you guys mean by "Too soon"? Hana Kimi's run ended years ago.

It's cause it's only been 4 years since the series aired and they're already remaking it. I mean, Hana Kimi is still recent if you think about it.

Some kind of Beast mode
It's cause it's only been 4 years since the series aired and they're already remaking it. I mean, Hana Kimi is still recent if you think about it.

Wait, remaking or a new season? I thought it was a continuation.

Some kind of Beast mode
Naw man, whole new remake.

Ooh, no wonder people are saying too soon.

Why would they do a remake? I'm sure it will be good, because I have yet to come across a JDrama that is less then perfect....(excpect maybe Gakusen/Gokusen w/e 3) but still. *scratches head*

Lurker
Hana kimi without Shun and Maki? It might actually be worth watching this time then ;P

I wonder who the guys will be in it. The original was full of guys from toku, it'll be interesting to see. Red in Shinkenger, Matsuzaka Toori I think his name is, he might make a good Sano. Any other ideas?

Some kind of Beast mode
I wonder who the guys will be in it. The original was full of guys from toku, it'll be interesting to see. Red in Shinkenger, Matsuzaka Toori I think his name is, he might make a good Sano. Any other ideas?

Haha, that would be awesome if Tori was in it. I really want to see that now. I think Shogo (ShinkenGreen) can have a good chance of being in it too.

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
Hana Kimi is the first non-Toku Japanese Show I've watched. I watching it just for CAKEBOSS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm in the process of watching ep 2 (As I type this). I'm enjoying it so far.

Now I just go to figure what the next JDrama (with English Subs) I'm going to watch.

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
My recommendations: Hachi One Diver and ROOKIES
Thanks. Also, on my list (even though it is a toku) is Keitai Sousakan 7. The wiki says is it's a Sci-Fi Toku. And I am a Sci-Fi fan.

I'm going to mark those recommendations down. Also, I got interested in Hana Kimi becuase I saw it in TVN Forums (The motivator thread), and it had CAKEBOSS, so I couldn't resist.