New DS being released by the end of 08?

Meh, I don't need all of that extra crap. Besides I'm happy with what I got right now. I already have an iPod and a camera


If it had longer battery life then maybe I'd get it...
 
Last edited:
Hm.. that sounds awfully lot like some fanboy's dream <.<;;
So yeah, taking this with a grain of salt.
 
It might be true. A new model of the PSP(PSP-3000)is coming out next month. Nintendo might want to go head-to-head with that with a new DS model.
 
Dammit! Faiz just bought me my Zelda Gold Triforce Special Edition DS Lite last year for Christmas!

Looks like he'll have to buy me a new one. :169: :laugh:
 
Dammit! Faiz just bought me my Zelda Gold Triforce Special Edition DS Lite last year for Christmas!

Looks like he'll have to buy me a new one. :169: :laugh:

It prints money!!! AH AH AH!!!

I swear to god Nintendo does it on purpose. This is how they're still in business. "you bought that red gameboy last month? oh but.. theres a new GOLD one only available THIS month!"
 
It prints money!!! AH AH AH!!!

I swear to god Nintendo does it on purpose. This is how they're still in business. "you bought that red gameboy last month? oh but.. theres a new GOLD one only available THIS month!"

And that's exactly how I'd do it. It's pretty damn smart.
 
Dammit! Faiz just bought me my Zelda Gold Triforce Special Edition DS Lite last year for Christmas!

Looks like he'll have to buy me a new one. :169: :laugh:

I know how you feel

I bought the red brain age one, and a mounth later they come out with that nice blue one:shakefist
 
It's all good news to me. I'm currently using my second bought DS and it cracked again. Damn thing won't even open now because it's cracked :shakefist I have to force the damn thing to open which makes it even worse :170: I'm gonna wait for this new DS to come out and buy it. Mos Def!! :D Hopefully this time, incidents such as mysterious cracks that appears outtah no where, won't happen again:(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top