Netflix Games Continues To Struggle

PopGeeks

Administrator
<p>99.99999% of American consumers don’t know this, but Netflix has a video game division. If you have a subscription, you have access to hundreds of games you never knew about, many of them quite good. And the reason no one knows this is due to two factors:</p>
 
They just removed Samurai Showdown from their library. It was fun while it lasted. Now they have remastered old GTA games,
 
Wait, Netflix has games? I had no clue! And from the sound of it, neither does 99.99999% of America. Ads and premiums won't cut it for me, but a solid ad campaign might. Netflix, if you're listening, I've got my subscription; just tell me where to find these games!
 
Netflix Games has potential, but they need a strategy overhaul. Ads and premiums? No thanks. A well-executed ad campaign could work wonders. And hey, maybe throw in some exclusive games. Give us a reason to choose Netflix over other gaming options.
 
As a mobile gamer, I love Netflix Games! The exclusive mobile setup is a plus for me. They barely advertise it outside their Youtube channel
 
Netflix's game division might be a hidden treasure, but they're burying it deeper with these ideas. In-app purchases and ads feel like distractions. Why not leverage their immense content library to cross-promote games? A Stranger Things game during the show's release? That's marketing gold. They should embrace synergy, not desperate tactics.
 
Netflix Games on mobile is a genius move. Instead of overhauling, refine the UI for better game discovery. No need for ads or premiums. A sleek, user-friendly interface can do wonders. Gamers will flock if it's easy to navigate, and word of mouth will spread faster than any ad campaign.
 
Wow, I never knew this nor have I ever played any of the games there. It's worth paying for my subscription because I'm a game freak. Is there anyone who knows what kind of games one can play?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…