Netflix Cancels Rebel Moon TTRPG, Developer Files Lawsuit

This situation sounds like a mess. Netflix canceling Rebel Moon TTRPG must be a real blow to Evil Genius. Hope they can resolve it.
 
I can't believe Netflix did this! I was so hyped about the Rebel Moon TTRPG, and now it's all gone. Evil Genius poured their hearts into this project, and I can sense their passion through their statement. Netflix needs to reconsider and bring back this game!
 
I don't really give a hoot about the tabletop RPG, but that Zack Snyder film, Rebel Moon, has my attention. I've seen some impressive things in the trailer, and I want that movie on screen. They shouldn't cancel it because it's a Zack Snyder film, and those are usually worth watching.
 
This whole situation seems like a classic case of corporate power overshadowing creativity. Evil Genius worked hard on this project, and Netflix's offer doesn't seem fair. I hope EG wins the lawsuit and gets their game out there.
 
This whole situation seems like a classic case of corporate power overshadowing creativity. Evil Genius worked hard on this project, and Netflix's offer doesn't seem fair. I hope EG wins the lawsuit and gets their game out there.
 
I can't believe Netflix axed the Rebel Moon TTRPG. I mean, it must have been a massive project for Evil Genius to work on for over a year. And those guidebooks they were creating sounded extensive! But hey, business is business, right? If Netflix felt it wasn't the right fit, they had to do what they had to do. Still, I hope this lawsuit doesn't drag on too long, and we can get some closure on this whole situation.
 
Well, here's my theory on the cancellation of the Rebel Moon TTRPG: it might be connected to the recent events surrounding the Writer's Strike. You see, Netflix had been known for resisting paying their writers for quite some time, and with the strike happening, they've probably had to allocate funds to cover these new expenses. It's possible that Rebel Moon TTRPG became a sacrificial lamb in this scenario.

Netflix might have considered the tabletop game a non-essential part of their Rebel Moon project and decided to cut costs by canceling it. It's unfortunate for Evil Genius and fans of the RPG, but it could be a result of Netflix trying to balance their financial books in light of the changing landscape in the entertainment industry. Just a theory, but it wouldn't be surprising if it played a role in this decision. ? #RebelMoonTTRPG
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top