Needing A Comic Book Artist For A PAID Gig!

Kenori

Member
So I've finally been able to peg down my Langley script with a publisher, but he's having trouble nailing down an artist for it.

This is where you guys come in.

Hit me up with an email ([email protected]) with a sample of your art, and if I like it, we might be collaborating on Langley together! And getting paid!

I'm really looking for someone who can do down and gritty, and hideous demons. Nothing cartoony or anime-ish.
 
So I've finally been able to peg down my Langley script with a publisher, but he's having trouble nailing down an artist for it.

This is where you guys come in.

Hit me up with an email ([email protected]) with a sample of your art, and if I like it, we might be collaborating on Langley together! And getting paid!

I'm really looking for someone who can do down and gritty, and hideous demons. Nothing cartoony or anime-ish.

Show me a brief sketch of what the characters have to look like and I'll try a pitch.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top