Need good scan of FAR Decade Card

Echnalaid

Watermelons?
I don't know where else to put this request up, but if any kind soul with the Final Form Ride Decade figure has the Final Attack Ride Decade card that comes with him, I'd very much appreciate a good quality scan of the front and back of said card. I can't really offer anything, so if someone with a kind heart will be willing to do this for me, I will be very grateful. :D

The reason I need this is because after contemplating whether I should pay a premium for the Final Attack Ride Campaign cards that I missed last month, I rewatched some fight scenes from Decade. Turns out the cards aren't 100% accurate, as it is clear and the other side is a mirror of the front. In the show, they're full cards, front and back. I want to make me a poor man's Final Attack Ride display for my Figuarts Decade.

(If this is in the wrong place, some kind moderator please move it :P)
 
Last edited:
28s9c9i.jpg


If anyone know the source of this picture, then you're one step closer to your request...

cos these cards are custom-made... not only the color is much more accurate, but you can also see decade with his leg kicking thru the card....

far far more accurate...
 
God damn, that's fucking awesome. All I really need is a simple scan, I'm not gonna be photoshopping them to be >9000% accurate T^T
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top