Zizzac Member Mar 6, 2010 #1 Hey guys, I didn't really know where to post this, so if I'm in the wrong place, feel free to delete or whatever. Anyways, this is a wierd request, but I'm actually getting a haircut and I plan on eventually cosplaying as Shotaro. So, does anyone have a good picture of him fedora-less I can show to the stylist? Thanks in advance.
Hey guys, I didn't really know where to post this, so if I'm in the wrong place, feel free to delete or whatever. Anyways, this is a wierd request, but I'm actually getting a haircut and I plan on eventually cosplaying as Shotaro. So, does anyone have a good picture of him fedora-less I can show to the stylist? Thanks in advance.
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Mar 6, 2010 #2 Hope these help, tried to get him at different angles.[hide] [/hide]
Zizzac Member Mar 6, 2010 #3 Holy crap, way more than I could have asked for. Thanks so much!!! You're officialy my favorite.