As much as I like to play the spamy characters, I tend to just pick my favorites rather than who's better competitively...

only because they are spamable, does not make them good, just easy to use, good characters like Hinata, Tobi, Chiyo, or Sasori, they take practice.

Lurker
I'll give the game a try, and be a LOLman playing Lars after unlocking him.

Super Rider
only because they are spamable, does not make them good, just easy to use, good characters like Hinata, Tobi, Chiyo, or Sasori, they take practice.

In the 2D Naruto games, Chiyo and Sasori were my favorite picks! I wonder how difficult it is to play them with an extra dimension of play...

In the 2D Naruto games, Chiyo and Sasori were my favorite picks! I wonder how difficult it is to play them with an extra dimension of play...

what I like about this game is the amount of strategy you can put into it.

and both Chiyo and Sasori are great characters. I main them

Super Rider
In the first Ninja Storm, I played Kankuro a lot because you could put lots of pressure with Kuroari (Because it chased so well, for far longer than it should have), and because his special hits from so far away and you get, like 6 chances to hit.

Can Sasori and Chiyo play like that? Or is it more mindgames?

In the first Ninja Storm, I played Kankuro a lot because you could put lots of pressure with Kuroari (Because it chased so well, for far longer than it should have), and because his special hits from so far away and you get, like 6 chances to hit.

Can Sasori and Chiyo play like that? Or is it more mindgames?

the strategy is more to make your enemy do what you want him to, trap him and punish him. with Chiyo, she uses mom and dad puppets, and her jutsu is pretty awesome, but her chakra charge kunai are her best.

Sasori uses the Kazekage puppet, really strong and random, and hard to Knj (teleport) out of.

Really now? I've seen the videos and its seems majority of his moves is true to his movesets in Tekken 6.

yup, and they are hard to Knj out of (teleport out of) and his "justsu" zeus, is fast and easy to land. his awakening boost his speed, and attack...by a lot. you only have to learn to use him, and put good supports, like Hinata, Pain, Kakazu.