NAN DESU KA?!! This had better not happen!!

Japan has faced threats before, have you forgotten about the North Korea nuclear testing incidents like a year ago? Jeez, the world doesn't revolve around Japan. Most countries face terrorism, America just puts a spotlight on it.
 
Kyusaku said:
Japan has faced threats before, have you forgotten about the North Korea nuclear testing incidents like a year ago? Jeez, the world doesn't revolve around Japan. Most countries face terrorism, America just puts a spotlight on it.
Oh I remember the stuff about North Korea. There were these kids drawing stupid Anti Japanese pictures!!
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
Oh I remember the stuff about North Korea. There were these kids drawing stupid Anti Japanese pictures!!


WTF? Where in my post did I even mention kids or anti-Japanese pictures.

I'm talking about the weapons test that North Korea did close to Japan.
Like this for example.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/east/10/20/nkorea.missile.test/index.html

You really like to blow things out of proportion and look at things from really moronic point of views, don't you?
 
Kyusaku said:
You really like to blow things out of proportion and look at things from really moronic point of views, don't you?
No, I just thought you were talking about something else.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w3gsV5VA-gg

Anyway, why the hell are North Korea lobbing missiles at Japan. This is really stupid. This stupid enemyship between North Korea and Japan has seriously got to stop. Not that I'm a politician or anything I just think that enemyships between foreign countries is stupid. Worse than those stupid British Football Hooligans (or Soccer if you're American) who attacked French people in France after their football team won (or lost, I can't remember now) back in 2000.

Dammit, let's just all put our bullshit aside an live in peace!!

Meanwhile, this is surposed to be an Al Quada (dunno how to spell them) attack on Japan, coming from a web page that still won't load up (technology today, eh?!!).

Michael Joe Red Mask said:
Here we go again....
er....





Michael Joe, your zip's undone!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top