My Wife just made me a happy man tonight.

StylesClash

Member
Not That Pervs!! LOL Anyway we were at Wal-Mart tonight and she said i found something for you & then proceeded to had me The COMPLETE SERIES of the Original Ultraman & Iron King which she has just bought for me for $7.50 for each set. I know it might not mean much to anyone else, but i thought it was kool Wal-Mart even had these sets (They just came in this week the guy told her)
 
Wooooow. lol Very misleading thread title...nice. :laugh:

That's cool, what is your location, if I may ask?
 
Not That Pervs!! LOL Anyway we were at Wal-Mart tonight and she said i found something for you & then proceeded to had me The COMPLETE SERIES of the Original Ultraman & Iron King which she has just bought for me for $7.50 for each set. I know it might not mean much to anyone else, but i thought it was kool Wal-Mart even had these sets (They just came in this week the guy told her)

That's cool on the Iron King, but the Ultraman set is a bootleg.
 
What the **** is wrong with you?

Get your ass off the computer and make some Ultraman love to her now !
 
When I read the title, I thought: "She gave you anal?"
Then when I stepped in I was like: "Oooh, she gave you anal while watching Ultraman! Awesome dood!"

:P

Grats though!!
 
When I read the title, I thought: "She gave you anal?"
Then when I stepped in I was like: "Oooh, she gave you anal while watching Ultraman! Awesome dood!"

:P

Grats though!!

Ermmmm Shouldn't that be She let him give HER anal... SD re-read the way you worded that :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top