Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Aug 29, 2011 #471 Sweet update! Allio said: yeah the 5 to 6 was suppose to be ironic, especially with the power ranger joke. also I poked fun at scootaloo... cause of colonel sanders in Gogo v Click to expand... I think Magiranger would work better. Especially since you can use Twilight bursting into flames when the song goes 'RED FIRE!'
Sweet update! Allio said: yeah the 5 to 6 was suppose to be ironic, especially with the power ranger joke. also I poked fun at scootaloo... cause of colonel sanders in Gogo v Click to expand... I think Magiranger would work better. Especially since you can use Twilight bursting into flames when the song goes 'RED FIRE!'
DeluxeRobots GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵ Sep 2, 2011 #472 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-LpZyq3G18"]What if MLP:Friendship is Magic was an anime... again - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-LpZyq3G18"]What if MLP:Friendship is Magic was an anime... again - YouTube[/ame]
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Sep 2, 2011 #475 I am currently on episode 4 and I have to admit it, I am officially a Bronie!! And no it is NOT gay.
DeluxeRobots GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵ Sep 2, 2011 #476 Undrave said: That was awesome! What is that opening from?! Click to expand... Precious time glory days by psychic lover to be more specific
Undrave said: That was awesome! What is that opening from?! Click to expand... Precious time glory days by psychic lover to be more specific
S Sandwich Rider BLT Mode Sep 2, 2011 #477 I also enjoy My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic :anime: My favorite Ponies are Pinkie Pie,Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Belle,and Derpy My favorite episode is Sonic Rainboom
I also enjoy My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic :anime: My favorite Ponies are Pinkie Pie,Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Belle,and Derpy My favorite episode is Sonic Rainboom
SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Sep 3, 2011 #478 Undrave said: That doesn't match AT ALL! GoGo V is about five siblings and we got a mane cast of 6! and the scenes don't really work for me. Click to expand... who took a pony amv too seeeeriouslyyyyy?? Youuuu! Yes you did, aw yes you did. Whos our luvable Undrave, you are. YOU are! I loved the timing of the clips in the GogoV amv, actually. It was well made.
Undrave said: That doesn't match AT ALL! GoGo V is about five siblings and we got a mane cast of 6! and the scenes don't really work for me. Click to expand... who took a pony amv too seeeeriouslyyyyy?? Youuuu! Yes you did, aw yes you did. Whos our luvable Undrave, you are. YOU are! I loved the timing of the clips in the GogoV amv, actually. It was well made.
Allio DAIMON PAWNCH Sep 3, 2011 #479 ^^ thanks. so has anyone heard about the fangame Silent Ponyville [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qc6o7znTA0&feature=related"]Silent Ponyville the Game - YouTube[/ame] I haven't really decided if I'm going to try out or not, but here are some voices [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIU3aFdzfJ8&feature=related"]Silent Ponyville- Monster Auditions - YouTube[/ame]
^^ thanks. so has anyone heard about the fangame Silent Ponyville [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qc6o7znTA0&feature=related"]Silent Ponyville the Game - YouTube[/ame] I haven't really decided if I'm going to try out or not, but here are some voices [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIU3aFdzfJ8&feature=related"]Silent Ponyville- Monster Auditions - YouTube[/ame]
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Sep 3, 2011 #480 Well that's creepy o.o Now on a more positive note, Kura makes awesome pony charms! Swing by her thread in the Toyverse forum if you're interested. Look what she made me:
Well that's creepy o.o Now on a more positive note, Kura makes awesome pony charms! Swing by her thread in the Toyverse forum if you're interested. Look what she made me: