[Cartoon] My Little Pony Talkback Thread

Hoo boy! Finally back after wrestling with some health issues. Anyhow!

Since it's special, I'm gonna leave this here. It's the latest episode, containing origin stories for everypony.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lhXnuNP8g4"]YouTube - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Cutie Mark Chronicles[/ame]

An exceptional episode, but all the same, I'm gonna take a vacation from the fandom at large for a few weeks. With an infodump this big, I smell a torrent of rush-job fanwork coming ^^;

(Gawd. Just... Fluttershy's flashback. Gawd. The creators are still very much aware of their periphery audience :laugh:)

Enjoy!
 
Twilight bouncing around made be squee... so cute! And her 'HUH?!'were adorable.

And Pinkie Pie has sisters!
 
Was neat to see the connection between the older ponies, kinda hoping something like that happens for the Crusaders when their time comes.
 
I liked this episode a lot. Fluttershy's story was sooo cute. And she actually got to sing without being interrupted.

And now for something completely different.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oGCxuGG4tg"]YouTube - Ponycraft -Progress-[/ame]
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…