why would anyone want to wear clothes while watching power rangers?
If your watching Maya in Lost Galaxy, you're basically watching Power Porn.
*snorkle* pfff :rofl:
why would anyone want to wear clothes while watching power rangers?
If your watching Maya in Lost Galaxy, you're basically watching Power Porn.
*snorkle* pfff :rofl:
Or Karone, that leather outfit she wore was fine :O_O:
Leo always gets with the pink rangers, that player.
In this case, I'd rather have Yellow.
She comes from another planet... who knows what diseases she has. D:In this case, I'd rather have Yellow.
Mr. Yellow would highly disagree.
She comes from another planet... who knows what diseases she has. D:
He gave me permission.....
:laugh:
She probably has good diseases though. Like the "Great Jungle Static Steamy Sex Flu".
You mean Sniffelis?
Hey guys, I have a big problem besides my spelling and grammar.
I am 27 years old and I live with my Grandmother. She caught me watching Power Rangers DinoThunder in my room so she started to hit me and beat me while I was naked.
Now she wants to kick me out and if I don't live there I won't be able to watch Power Rangers 2011 and I'll have to maybe move in with my Dad's boyfriend. He also hits me.
I was planning on getting a Rocky Horror Picture Show tattoo on my back and another tat later on of a Phoenix or a Pigeon but I am afraid that if I do I will be hurt again.
I have a part-time job at Burger Mart but It's too stressful for me to make burgers and sometimes customers throw napkins at me.
Can someone help me and give me advice?.
At first I enjoyed it. But then it got out of hand. I try to fight back to my Grandmother but she overpowers me everytime.
I also had a girlfriend that I loved very much. I met her at a convention, her name was Lauren. She dumped me after we had sex the first time, we'll it wasn't really sex because I climaxed before she even took her socks off and she laughed at me and then dumped me. But I still love her.
So who is he making fun of? Sentinal King or that other guy that complains about his parents not letting him buy toys?