My Experience @ The Anime/Comic Convention In Sacramento

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
What can I say about this day, It was FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!!!

I mean I actually had fun with the numerous of Anime Fans, Cosplay Chicks, Nerds, Collectors and Freaks that I have met. The whole Gamers Anonymous Club including myself were filled with a lot of excitement. Oh, and Did I neglect to mention that I actually get to meet Sonny Strait aka Krillin from DBZ?!

It was the best experience I have ever had and I'll never forget it.
 
What can I say about this day, It was FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!!!

I mean I actually had fun with the numerous of Anime Fans, Cosplay Chicks, Nerds, Collectors and Freaks that I have met. The whole Gamers Anonymous Club including myself were filled with a lot of excitement. Oh, and Did I neglect to mention that I actually get to meet Sonny Strait aka Krillin from DBZ?!

It was the best experience I have ever had and I'll never forget it.

Don't tell me it was Sac Anime near CSU, Sacramento.:sly:
 
Sac Anime, the one con thats so shitty each year that they need to have a second con in the same year to make up for it.

Seriously. When they say "Skip Sac Anime and go to ALA (same weekend) its cheaper, better and only a couple hours away" they mean it.

But if you had fun at your very first con thats great, you lost your con cherry. Wait till you see Anime Expo, ALA, Dragon*Con, Fanime, and all that good stuff. If you honestly though Sac Anime was your best experience ever try going to the other cons I just mentioned. A newcomer like you will flip your **** and freak out at Anime Expo or Fanime. Sonny Strait is small time when you can meet Steven J Blum and actually get into the voice acting business through the con.
 
Wait till you see Anime Expo, ALA, Dragon*Con, Fanime, and all that good stuff. If you honestly though Sac Anime was your best experience ever try going to the other cons I just mentioned. A newcomer like you will flip your **** and freak out at Anime Expo or Fanime.

Been to Fanime in consecutive years (even cosplaying as Mars People...and being hailed as Lord Cthulhu and being invited to Hentai Night several times, which I'm still teased about to this day by some of my friends...I never went)...

See my humiliation...but hey, I wanted to stand out

...Comic-Con SD once...had many chances at AX, but failed going spectacularl.:sly:


...end up going to Disneyland instead.:laugh:
 
Last edited:
Sonny Strait is small time when you can meet Steven J Blum and actually get into the voice acting business through the con.

I almost did this at Otakon, and I feel so stupid for not going with it. I've been practicing and training my voice for years now for the chance to do any kind of voice acting (Hell, Robert Axelrod actually really liked my audition at another con), and Tony Oliver actually gave me a shot at it. I had to turn him down, because I had college in the fall and didn't have the time.

As soon as I graduate, I swear, I'm gonna give it my all to break into that business.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top