My Dragon Kid MV Again... Watch If You Want!

Bolt

boogie woogie feng shui
This is a music video I made of the Japanese wrestler Dragon Kid, posted secondary here in the DL forum where it belongs. It's the first music video I've ever made so I'm sure it sucks a lot, but I had fun making it and it's a good skill showcase for this high-flying sonvabitch. I know most of you guys aren't wrestling fans, but you'll probably like some of the acrobatic moves in this video. And even if you don't, you can just critique the video if you'd like. Any and all criticism is appreciated!

MegaUpload:

Dragon Kid ''Look What You Did" Tribute Video

YouSendIt:

And Again!

Enjoy y'allz!
 
:laugh:

Kid didn't do nearly as bad to SUWA's shoulder as Kotaro Suzuki did to his knee. And besides, it was an accident... Suzuki is just stiff. Plus the crazy style of his offense lends itself to more noticeable fucked spots than grounded peoples. Don't be hatin'!

Thanks for the comments Garren and Basri, and thanks for sharing your insight Tenrai! It's rare to find somebody on a board like this who has even heard of Dragon Kid.
 
Yeah, didn't mean to be grumpy. Hell, I'm seriously considering roadtripping to Chicago (from MA!) to see ROH on Wrestlemania weekend-- two shows, and CIMA, Doi, Yoshino, Ryo, Genki, and DK are all going to be there. Friday night, they're having a Blood Generation vs. DoFIXER trios match. ARRRRRGH SO BLOODY FAR AWAY but CIMA, Genki, and Ryo are like unto gods to me. :)
 
Yeah, those shows are going to rule like a British monarch. Hopefully ROH will do like they said and procure some Do-FIXER t-shirts so I can FINALLY get the Maraha~Isappa tee.
 
O.o!!!

Wow. I had no idea uh wrestling in Japan (I'm guessing) was so acrobatic. The stuff they pull...Damn...that was very entertaining. Nice vid Bolt.
 
Hey thanks!

Yeah, cruiserweight wrestling in Japan has followed in the footsteps (surpassed?) Mexican lucha libre (especially groups like Toryumon X/Dragon Gate/d2p/Michinoku Pro), where it gets its roots. I'm with a lot of you non-wrestling fans in that I think the majority of wrestling (big muscle-bound guys slowly dropping each other in painfully unrealistic ways) is stupid, but I can't get enough of the high-flying cruiserweights and all the acrobatic **** they can do.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top