MPAA Takes Aim at Horror and R-rated Cinema

Well that is screwed up! Mind you I haven't seen a good horror film in years & sorry I'm just not a fan of the saw series but then again the movie studios haven't released a decent horror film in ages.
 
I would care, but I sort of agree. The R Rating has become a very big blanket these days, and some movies do push that limit.
 
I watched a documentary about the MPAA. They arbitrarily give things ratings with out even watching the movies sometimes. I think the MPAA is a joke.
 
I would care, but I sort of agree. The R Rating has become a very big blanket these days, and some movies do push that limit.

Then the kids shouldn't be allowed in. Moves rated are say "17 and over only unless parent or guardian is with them."
 
Then the kids shouldn't be allowed in. Moves rated are say "17 and over only unless parent or guardian is with them."

Agreed that were thier focus should be.. I mean I walk into a horror movie and see 5 year olds.. I'm like wtf... Why is a 5 year old watching a horror movie..
 
Then the kids shouldn't be allowed in. Moves rated are say "17 and over only unless parent or guardian is with them."

These are the occasional joys of a self-policed industry.

Agreed that were thier focus should be.. I mean I walk into a horror movie and see 5 year olds.. I'm like wtf... Why is a 5 year old watching a horror movie..

If there's no parent present, shouldn't you tell someone about it?
 
These are the occasional joys of a self-policed industry.



If there's no parent present, shouldn't you tell someone about it?

If there is no parent present, the theaters should not let the kids in. If they do, the theaters are at fault.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top