Moving Sale (Anime and Manga)

^ Ah I see, just hold me the Steam Detectives until next week and I'll be getting the Ragnarok Manga first today. :anime:
 
Btw, that Ragnarok Manwha is really cool. Too bad only ten volumes were released. And it's very unlikely we'll get a continuation. :(
 
^ Never we will get a continuation because Lee Myung-Jin stated back then that he's focusing more on the online game than this which is sad. :<
 
Yeah, I agree. I really liked it and had initially thought that it just never was finished being brought over. I was looking up scans a while ago and realized that it really did just end.
 
Kinda disappointed with him. I see some new tiles from Myung-jin here.
I even hunt every bookstore for that ellusive Vol 1. And luckily, I got a 3rd reprint of the issue.

On topic: I got a reply from one of our relatives. Can you give me a shipping quote to NJ 07646
 
Kinda disappointed with him. I see some new tiles from Myung-jin here.
I even hunt every bookstore for that ellusive Vol 1. And luckily, I got a 3rd reprint of the issue.

On topic: I got a reply from one of our relatives. Can you give me a shipping quote to NJ 07646

Sure. I'll find a box and check that then I will PM you with the quote.
 
Wait, disregard my last post on holding the both; I'll be getting the Ragnarok manga set instead and I'll be thinking on getting the Steam Detectives. Sorry 'bout that. ^^;

Shipping quote to Kent, WA 98030. :)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top