Most brutal scenes in Kamen Rider.

One scene that will stick with me for a long time was the second (or was it third?) episode of Kamen Rider, when he throws a grunt off a building, with the next shot being a pool of blood.

The visuals are tame by today's standards, but I was left thinking, "Damn, Hongo doesn't mess around." Quite possibly the most gruesome way a Kamen Rider has handled a grunt.
 
Black, Shin, and Kuuga for more dramatic bgm and brtual fight scenes especially Kuuga with the emo style Grongis and epic bike battle with the grasshopper grongi.
 
Last edited:
One scene that will stick with me for a long time was the second (or was it third?) episode of Kamen Rider, when he throws a grunt off a building, with the next shot being a pool of blood.

The visuals are tame by today's standards, but I was left thinking, "Damn, Hongo doesn't mess around." Quite possibly the most gruesome way a Kamen Rider has handled a grunt.

I think that was the second, when he was fighting the Bat-Man. That really shocked the hell out of me, too.
 
It's not been brought up yet, but I always thought Zeronos had the most emotionally brutal source of power.
Want to make friends? Go ahead. Next time you transform, they'll forget you.
Want to be remembered? Try it. Every time you fight, you're writing yourself out of history.
Sometimes I think that Ryoutarou and the denliner crew were the only ones keeping Yuuto from committing suicide.

Also, I'd like to put the Frog Fangire as a brutal death. All he wanted was to be left alone. Otoya saw that. Wataru saw it eventually. And just when we thought he'd get a chance to live as human, IXA shows up and murders him outright.

Yuka's death in Faiz. As I've covered, this is her moment for happiness. A date with the one person that makes her feel like a woman. Then she gets murdered by a group we had never seen until that point.
 
Kuuga, but more specifically the episodes with the Porcupine Gurongi. Not even so much brutal in the sense of "OMGsobadass Godai is berserker!" but more to the emotional aspect which really gets down to the core of what it's like to know someone is out there killing people and to also know that the person doing it thinks the suffering they cause is amusing to them.

It's brutal because you sympathize with Godai and basically share is rage so in a sense the audience is taken to the edge of the abyss right along with him and metaphorically speaking, becoming the black-eyes Kuuga is just as much a danger for us as it is for him as we see senseless violence in our own world.
 
Hell man, even the simple hammer marks on Kuuga Titan's chest when he was fighting Go-Baberu-Da was pretty disturbing to look at... I kinda felt the pain with each strike of the hammer.
 
Mine isn't a horrific scene, but just a depressing one. When Yuka was killed in 555...that was one messed up scene

I've never seen Kuuga, but this thread really makes me want too lol
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top