Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Dec 10, 2008 #31 Im guessing either the whole 'con vid or the whole first ep of Dragon Knight. Though the second one is hard to believe.
Im guessing either the whole 'con vid or the whole first ep of Dragon Knight. Though the second one is hard to believe.
M Matrix Matrix of Leadership Dec 10, 2008 #32 such a tease. that riddle is bugging me now. ur killing me here keith
Keith Justice New Member Dec 10, 2008 #33 Sorry, the riddle didn't actually mean anything. You'll see it once it hits.
DigDoug Member Dec 10, 2008 #35 GekiViolet said: Well... I think it's worth the wait. Click to expand... Can I assume that you know what Keith's up to?
GekiViolet said: Well... I think it's worth the wait. Click to expand... Can I assume that you know what Keith's up to?
GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン Dec 10, 2008 #36 I nearly don't have any idea on what Keith is talking about. It's just my instincts. That's all.
KAGEKI It stinks. Dec 11, 2008 #38 Good Lord, the wait is KILLING ME!!!! Keith this better be worth it!!!!
Punk #MissionMiami Dec 11, 2008 #39 Keith Justice said: The interviews... were not it. I'll roll two new badass things out come Saturday. Click to expand... Is it longer than 10 minutes?
Keith Justice said: The interviews... were not it. I'll roll two new badass things out come Saturday. Click to expand... Is it longer than 10 minutes?
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Dec 11, 2008 #40 KAGEKI said: Good Lord, the wait is KILLING ME!!!! Keith this better be worth it!!!! Click to expand... If it's not, I get dibs on Keith's other eye...
KAGEKI said: Good Lord, the wait is KILLING ME!!!! Keith this better be worth it!!!! Click to expand... If it's not, I get dibs on Keith's other eye...