Kyle had carried all he possibly could without using his mobile suit to carry the larger engine parts and he was anxious to check the settlement out now. Pulling the cloak he was wearing over his clothes closer to himself, as if to hide himself from someone, he approached Vayn for permission to visit the settlement. "Vayn, is it alright if I can head into the settlement? I know we need to keep moving, but there's something I want to check out." Kyle wasn't one to usually ask for free time as he was preoccupied with other tasks on the landship, such as maintenance on his mobile suit or making sure that none of the other crew members took more supplies than they needed. Then again, this time was special. He looked back at the landship for a second, checking to see if Alia was watching him. Unknown to him, Alia was on top of the Falcon and she could probably see him asking to go out. I want this to be a surprise. Please, Vayn, help a guy out here!