MMPR Season 1 DVD Boxset to be released in Germany

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
Just read on the German Power Rangers website Power Rangers World..

Power Ranger World said:
Mighty Morphin Complete First Season
11. 01. 2007 , 21:52 Uhr von MasterRanger

Die erste Staffel erscheint voraussichtlich am 25. Mai auf DVD! Zurzeit befindet sich das Projekt in der Planungsphase. Genauere Infos werden daher erst ab Mitte Februar bekannt gegeben werden.

Since I'm quite good at German I'll be looking forward to this.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
you know how many teenagers i hear Begging for a First Season DVD in my school?

MANY

and the Germens beat us to it.
 
you know how many teenagers i hear Begging for a First Season DVD in my school?

MANY

and the Germens beat us to it.

Well if you're good at German (or don't mind watching people talking in foreign languages) and you have a Region 2 compatible DVD Player, then you could import it from Germany by buying it from Amazon.de. ;)
 
If it had an English language track, like it should (the original langauge should never be omitted), I would so import it. Only problem then would be the PAL to NTSC conversion, not sure how well my player can handle that.
 
If it had an English language track, like it should (the original langauge should never be omitted), I would so import it. Only problem then would be the PAL to NTSC conversion, not sure how well my player can handle that.

Oh, English language..

Well I'm not too sure about that. Power Rangers TimeForce was released as a complete season boxset in Germany but it didn't have a function that could change the audio from German to English. Why? Something to do with if they did add the English language the boxset would become more expensive.

But if you like Power Rangers NinjaStorm you could be lucky as the whole series was released in seperate vollumes and contain English and German changeable audio.

But seeing that the MMPR Boxset is yet to come, we'll until then never know.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top