Miley wants bigger tits and I support her!

Oh, really? :redface2: Show me of that you're telling the truth, then I will believe you! :laugh: Still it's VIRTUALLY impossible that youngsters getting erections.

They're so young to know sex. As of that result, I lost my virgin to my ex when I was ten years of the age. There you have it!

If it's impossible for "youngsters" to get erections then how would you have lost your virginity by ten years of the age?
 
blog020409_miley.jpg


Miley Cyrus is almost 18 and she’s moving up in the world. In particular, Star Magazine claims she wants to move up a cup size! That’s right Miley wants bigger boobs - and ones to match for Girl Next Door Holly Madison. The source said, “Miley is intent on getting a boob job, and she’s insisting her parents sign the consent forms, which is required since she is still 17.” So why is this a problem? It seems that her parents let her do whatever she wants….they don’t want to bite the hand that feeds them! I wonder if boyfriend Liam Hemsworth is behind this decision?

1281901508192.jpg
 
Last edited:
and I'm not being serious. She actually looks good in the pic.

I think girls look a lot better when they don't dress up. Make-up and dresses will never beat a hot girl sitting on her couch in some track pants and a t-shirt
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top