Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie - HAPPY 15th ANNIVERSARY!!!

While the Movie was awesome as a kid, I remember being really confused by the differences in the show, and thinking it was cool that they brought the Ninja Megazord from the movie to the show.

Now as an adult I don't think I could stomach watching the show all the way through, wondering why the hell they changed everything, and grimmacing at all the bad, BAD cgi.
 
This is what Gabrielle Fitzpatrick looks like right now:

250px-DianaWhite.jpg

She looks good. Funny, she was in Jackie Chan's movie "Mr. Nice Guy". Man, she was so hot with her bra and underwear in the public....:169:

Yeah, alot of **** could have been done ALOT better. This is why I like the Turbo Movie better, plus it tied in with the actual series.

Agreed.
 
This thread makes me feel old :(

however I rember seeing the film at the cinema with my cousin and just being in total awe, I loved it but yer the zords where fugly
 
I saw Batman Forever in theaters the same day MMPR:TM premiered in theaters. I never saw MMPR:TM in theaters though.

Then later on I got the VHS on its first day out on home video.

When it came out on DVD, I wanted a DVD player more than ever. I got one when I started working again, and with my first paycheck from that job. The PR movie double feature DVD was also the first DVD I bought with it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top