Michelle Yeoh's latest new movie upcoming

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'm sure Keith would be very exciting for her new movie that is coming soon. Plus, I'm so excited for that, too.

Here's the picture:
003_l.jpg


Wow... she's beautiful. :)

This movie is called 'Sunshine'.

Sunshine (tentatively titled) Release: 2006 Written by: Alex Garland Directed by: Danny Boyle Producer: Andrew Macdonald Cast: Rose Byrne, Cliff Curtis, Chris Evans, Troy Garity, Cillian Murphy, Hiroyuki Sanada, Benedict Wong, Michelle Yeoh

Fifty years from now, the sun is dying, and mankind is dying with it. Our last hope: a spaceship and a crew of eight men and women. They carry a device which will breathe new life into the star. But deep into their voyage, out of radio contact with Earth, their mission is starting to unravel. There is an accident, a fatal mistake, and a distress beacon from a spaceship that disappeared seven years earlier. Soon the crew is fighting not only for their lives, but their sanity.

http://www.foxsearchlight.com/upcoming/

EDIT: Got this from IMDb

sunshine2.jpg


And also, it has been confirmed that will be release to the movie theater on October 13, 2006.
 
Yeah...you know, I've only found her really attractive in recent years. Her earlier movies, I didn't really think she was that hot...but now..WOWZERS!!

And also Johnny Storm is in the movie...so whatever trouble the ship runs into, I'm sure Human Torch will save the day :D

-RF
 
ForeverRed said:
I'm sure Keith would be very exciting for her new movie that is coming soon. Plus, I'm so excited for that, too.

Here's the picture:
003_l.jpg


Wow... she's beautiful. :)

This movie is called 'Sunshine'.



http://www.foxsearchlight.com/upcoming/

EDIT: Got this from IMDb

sunshine2.jpg


And also, it has been confirmed that will be release to the movie theater on October 13, 2006.

Is that Fantastic 4's HT
 
Sentairanger Unlimited said:
Is that Fantastic 4's HT
Let me quote myself earlier in the thread...

The SUPER AWESOME Rider Faiz in his GREAT wisdom posted said:
And also Johnny Storm is in the movie...so whatever trouble the ship runs into, I'm sure Human Torch will save the day :D
;)

-RF
 
I'm shock! I'm surprised that no one has recogizine Cillian Murphy!! He was in Batman Begins as Dr. Jonathan Crane/The ScareCrow.
 
so we got a Bond girl, the Human Torch and the Scarecrow in one movie, cool
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top