Michelle Yeoh Is Everything Everywhere All at Once

Staff member
A lot of people have been saying lately that Hollywood is creatively bankrupt…that it’s impossible to get something into a theater that isn’t based on an already existing IP or a decades-old superhero. People who say this aren’t paying any attention to A24, the smaller studio that’s been cranking out original, bonkers concepts that usually win over critics (and sometimes even become hits). And they don’t come more bonkers than “Everything Everywhere All at Once,” the comedy/drama/action/whatever A24 is putting out next spring.
Evelyn, played by Michelle Yeoh, is bored with her life. Every day is just bland…Suddenly, without warning, she’s seeing flashbacks to memories she never experienced, and exhibiting skills she never learned. Somehow, Evelyn has gained the ability to tap into the minds of every OTHER Evelyn from every alternate universe, and she’s creative enough to use their abilities in practical ways. She uses the skills from a sign-twirling version of Evelyn to defeat a...

Continue reading...

The title is catchy enough to pique someone's interest, I hope it worth anticipating.

I like the way how Hollywood goes about its business and does the unthinkable but yes they cannot be successful all the time but still, the versatile directors and producers who are trying different things deserve the application.

Entertainment Enthusiast
Seeing Hollywood taking a risk to give a lead role to a 60 year old Asian woman to in an action fantasy movie makes me glad to be a fan of this generation. Michelle Yeoh proves she still have it.

Hope Michelle wins an Oscar with this movie. She proved she is more than a martial artist, she is an actress first and foremost.