Michael Bay to Head Upcoming TMNT Live-Action Movie

A film franchise that was a failure from the start, and now it's going to be matched up with one of the single worst big-budget directors in Hollywood. . .

Wait no, he's one of the worst directors EVER!
 
He isn't directing though.

All this means is TMNT will get attention because of his name and that Paramount plans to market it in a similar way that they did Transformers (PG-13 for kids and adults).
 
I never said I thought he was directing it!

But I guess it just means that we shouldn't be expecting any real quality from this project, huh?
 
A film franchise that was a failure from the start

Uh, what are you talking about? The first TMNT movie was awesome, the second was less serious but still fun, the third was alright, and the 2007 film was pretty great in it's own way. You could make a case for the third film being a failure (many consider it to be but I still am fond of it), but to say the series was a failure from the start is ridiculous.
 
I never said I thought he was directing it!

But I guess it just means that we shouldn't be expecting any real quality from this project, huh?


He isn't directing so its not like he'll have his way. His name is just mainly there to get media attention so this is good news that Paramount is taking seriously this project.

Also this "failure" of film franchise made a lot of money, only III flopped, even the cg movie did well. Far from being a failure or we wouldn't have another movie.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top