I agree I like being able to compare them and listen side by side and really do not mind either way, but I guess sometimes the Japanese versions does seem more authentic. Not sure if that is just a psyche thing or not though.

I bet you always listen to the Japanese songs so as to get motivated to win in those club. So, taking out time to understand the women when.

Definitely agree with you. Melodies of life is a very touching song. The first time I heard it, it brought tears to my eyes.

This takes me back, I think it was 2000 if I'm not mistaken. Emiko Shiratori's vocals were just amazing, I'll have to look for it and have a listen again.

FFIX theme song was my favourite and I mostly played the game for the song. Even now I like and remember the song daily, it has been my all time favourite.

I found the Japanese version and that too sounds equally cool and soothing. Music has no need of language and it is understood in all the languages.

FFIX theme song was my favourite and I mostly played the game for the song. Even now I like and remember the song daily, it has been my all time favourite.

I will hear it one day and then find myself humming it to myself as I walk out of nowhere. It is embedded in my head somewhere I think and it jolts something loose whenever I hear it.

The song is very nice, and really attracts most of the players to play the game to the end. A game would be as good as nothing without any songs in it.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Definitely agree with you. Melodies of life is a very touching song. The first time I heard it, it brought tears to my eyes.

You are absolutely correct about how the song melodies of life touches one's soft nerves and puts one in a joyful tearful mode. I loved the song for having that power, it's absolutely amazing.

Anyone who appreciates a good song will definitely love Melodies of Life because of the lines used in the song. It has the power of reaching down to grasp one's inner most feelings and put in in a sober mood, this is the main reason for my love for this song Melodies of Life. The song is wonderful.

The touch of romance in the song Melodies of Life is what made it a lot more better and fun for me. Romantic songs are my go to and it's the reason why the song Melodies of Life captivates me so much.

I am Stronger than ever
My cousin who died of Covid have Melodies of life and Eyes on Me played on his burial. Pretty cool way to leave the earth.