Does anyone else love the main theme of FFIX? Despite the game being somewhat kiddy, I enjoyed its ending and the song where Zidane and Garnet reunite.

Yeah I love to listen this song while playing game.Because I think so that games with music make them more enjoyable and interesting to play.When it comes FFIX,it is definitely so much different experience to express feelings about game.

Does anyone else love the main theme of FFIX? Despite the game being somewhat kiddy, I enjoyed its ending and the song where Zidane and Garnet reunite.

The theme song definitely added life to the ending of FFIX. It was actually my favorite of their songs. The ending scene did not fascinate me that much and the song made it worthwhile.Haha! I would love to know why you say the game was kiddy though...

The game is quite kiddy since the design of Zidane and the rest were too deformed. You can compare them with Squall or Cloud and it looks quite kiddy.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

This is exactly my pick of the theme songs used in the Final Fantasy IX. I'm amazed how the same song ticks for both of us but in general, the song was a very good one. On the characters being kiddy, I think I would agree with you on that, they looked a bit deformed.

Oh yes! I love this song! It's just so beautiful and calming. I still can't get enough of it despite it's been so long since I last played FF9. Sometimes I listen to it on my way to school or when I'm just chillin' at the end of the day.
For me the ending scene wasn't all bad, it was even kinda cute.

Sometimes those kiddy songs do well though at placing me in the right mood. Yes this is a good one and it is calming for me as well for in many ways.

A very peaceful kind of song and I think it puts you in kind of a fantasy world, but some people just like the instrumental to this song instead of the lyrical one. I think also it has quite a spiritual and nostalgic feel about it overall as well-and it puts you in a nice Final Fantasy world.

It's good but not my favorite. I prefer FF7's Mako Reactor
Sounds really ominous and sinister