The way the characters are designed is quite impressive. I still believe that one of the most beautifully designed characters are as of Final Fantasy IX. Though it is like the chibi version unlike the other Final Fantasy characters, it still hold its charms. I also like the sound effects and the musical theme of the game. This Final Fantasy game is just right and I love it.

Yes, I like this song both the instrumental and with English lyrics. It's so relaxing when I hear this song and it makes me wanna cry too. My favorite line of this song was "we met, we laughed, we held on fast and then we said goodbye" it's kind of sad whenever I hear this words it reminds me of the past. Haha ;)

One of the strong points of this game is its music tracks. Whenever I hear the music, it makes me relax.

Makes me kind of wonder what a whole soundtrack of the game would sound like. I would bet that there are times it would be good to just put on in the background.

That song is really great, I feel the same about the song too. Songs make games a lot better and I think they play an important part and should be taken into consideration in the development process.

Administrator
Staff member
Do you guys prefer the English version or the Japanese version? It is the second Final Fantasy themesong to be sung in 2 Languages. I wish future themes will be available in 2 languages again. I love listening 2 different versions.

I agree I like being able to compare them and listen side by side and really do not mind either way, but I guess sometimes the Japanese versions does seem more authentic. Not sure if that is just a psyche thing or not though.

Administrator
Staff member
if you guys are curious, who sang this song. It's Emiko Shiratori. She also wrote this song.

This song have 3 versions.

The English version:

The Japanese version:

The defining version (combined Japanese in English)

You can now listen to the three versions without the need for searching since they are embedded in one post.

The game is quite kiddy since the design of Zidane and the rest were too deformed. You can compare them with Squall or Cloud and it looks quite kiddy.

I doubt that the graphics is kiddy in the sense that I really enjoy using Zidane as my main character in the game. I always like playing with simple graphic characters for it makes things quite fun for me as well which is a nice move.

I love listening to music while I'm playing games too. Many of us listen to music while we work, thinking that it will help us to concentrate on the task whether we’re studying for an exam, driving a vehicle or even reading a book. I feel so relaxed while listening to it. Music affects our emotions. When we listen to sad songs, we tend to feel a decline in mood. When we listen to happy songs, we feel happier. Music can be used in daily life for relaxation, to gain energy when feeling drained.