Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

I wish we got this movie over here in Canada, it's gonna be kickass. :buttrock:

I think the problem is getting the movie to other countries. I think previous movies are unable to get out of Japan is because Tsuburaya don't want other countries to view them.

Once it reaches the US with english subs or Taiwan/China with chinese subs, I think many other countries would have it too.
 
I think the problem is getting the movie to other countries. I think previous movies are unable to get out of Japan is because Tsuburaya don't want other countries to view them.
Maybe I'm just misunderstanding you, but saying "Tsuburaya don't want other countries to view them" is completely incorrect. Tsuburaya have been attempting to sell these shows/movies internationally for years. There's no reason why they should be against it - it's more profit!

Previously they have struggled to find distributors overseas, and then once the court battles with Chaiyo began they became weary of what they were selling, especially anything including characters from the Showa series, which Chaiyo claimed legal rights to.

Tsuburaya have a whole English website targeted at potential international customers:
http://m-78.jp/en/
 
^ :laugh: :buttrock:

Gomora vs Zaragas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYYoScVytXY


Gomora looks great, photography looks awesome, to watch this on big screen is probably a wonderful experience.

Damn you lucky bastards ^__^


Wow, Tsuburaya puts a full 1-minute clip of the movie on YouTube and nobody posts it here? Man, you guys are really slow on the stick. :laugh:

_Mike

Sir, I assume the music in that clip is made by you. If all of the music is that level, my little greedy hands need to touch that CD asap.

No, really. Seems you've done a good work.
 
Maybe I'm just misunderstanding you, but saying "Tsuburaya don't want other countries to view them" is completely incorrect. Tsuburaya have been attempting to sell these shows/movies internationally for years. There's no reason why they should be against it - it's more profit!

Previously they have struggled to find distributors overseas, and then once the court battles with Chaiyo began they became weary of what they were selling, especially anything including characters from the Showa series, which Chaiyo claimed legal rights to.

Tsuburaya have a whole English website targeted at potential international customers:
http://m-78.jp/en/

I always thought Tsuburaya do not want other countries to view their videos like what they did to their Youtube channel. Hence I thought they did the same for their movies by not selling to other countries.

Oh well, thanks for clearing up.Let's hope this movie can attract overseas distributors. If this makes it to Singapore, I'm gonna like watch it 3 times like what I did for Revenge of the Sith. :thumbs:
 
Last edited:
I was hoping for the clip to feature some M78 action, but oh well. What I'm most impressed by is the dynamic camera work. A lot of times ground battles can get kind of tedious, because of really static camera movement or angles. But this was really all over the place, and exciting. The other thing, is the amount of green screen work. You can tell the scenery and background is heavily edited with green screen. I like how it looks. It has a very high-budget feel.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYYoScVytXY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYYoScVytXY[/ame]
 
Yep, I'm still here, just got back from dinner with the producer and director - everyone's in a very good mood these days :)


_Mike
 
He doesn't usually do the fighting himself, he has a device that allows him to control a number of giant monsters, like Gomora, and they do the fighting. :thumbs:

Though there were a couple fistfight-type things during the course of his show, most of the fights were between Rei's monsters and the monsters of the week.

so wait, he doesn't fight anyone as Reimon? Then what's the point in being able to transform?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top