Mega Man Online Trailer: New South Korean Mega Man MMO

Here is the anime trailer to Mega Man Online. No, this is not Mega Man Universe, as Capcom has failed to tell us any real info about it. This is a new South Korean MMO officially licensed by Capcom. So far all we know is that it crosses over both the Classic Mega Man series and the X series. Looks awesome so far. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksq5ib1kmpM&hd=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksq5ib1kmpM&hd=1[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Maybe it's supposed to take place during the first maverick outbreak or the release of Zero or what not. Like the bridge between MM and MMX in the timeline.
 
lol I said the same thing about Bass.

Though I'm wondering why Protoman and Mega Man are duking it out....not that I don't mind. lol
 
I want to see some gameplay before I make any judgement

but seriously. Capcom please make a Rockman cartoon... not .exe, or Shooting Star.. but good ol' Rock and X.. seriously...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top